Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All by myself.


Well after some technical difficulties I am able to post again. Jacob has been busy learning to feed himself and has even managed to get the food into is mouth. He still has a hard time putting the bottle in his mouth but I think it's just because he doesn't want to tie up both hands with the effort. I have gotten real good at feeding him his bottle and driving at the same time!
We seem to be getting much better at the sleeping thing though he still wakes up once at night but usually I can give him his soother and rub his back and he's good to go. His daddy and I made him a nice comfy mattress topper and some bumper pads cause he is such a restless sleeper that he constantly bonks his head against the railings (and wakes us up).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! welcome back!

nice job on the feeding, jacob! i'll do you a deal...i'll teach you to walk, if you teach me to feed myself.

so...as the bald man on the TV says, deal...or no deal? (tee hee)

Amy said...

good for you Jacob! Great picture too!

Butchess said...

good job jacob with the eating!!! and that's nice of you to give your mummy a bit of a break sleeping too!

Butchess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.