Today my Grandma came to visit me and my mummy left us to play (actually I ended up taking a nap cause I was tired after helping mummy clear the dishwasher). When I woke up from my nap there was a new mummy at my bed. It sounded like my real mummy but she looked different and those stringy things that I pull on were shorter and there weren't as many to grab hold of. I wonder if this is what my mummy meant when she said there were going to be some changes going on. Geesh I was even a very good boy today and had 2 naps and didn't even make any fuss (I might even decide to be good all the time and go to sleep like good boys should). Anyway I'm just glad that mummy's face didn't come back like daddy's face cause his is kinda scratchy.

This is me and my new mummy,
don't we look nice
3 comments:
hey jacob! my mommy said that she saw your mommy at the postbox thingys...and she said she looked hot!
Wow Jacob, your mommy is smokin' hot! That new 'do makes her look like some kinda Hollywood starlet... like maybe, I dunno, Claire Danes perhaps. When you get this message, ask her if she wants to go out with me sometime... Thanks buddy.
Nice new hair Karen! And way to Jacob on the whole sleeping thing! Aren't naps great?!
Post a Comment