Friday, October 13, 2006

Turning 9 months with a bang!



Well Jacob turned 9 months old on Wednesday and it arrived with a cold and fever. The poor kid now associates me with cleaning snot from his nose and his daddy is the saviour. Of course good old daddy has managed to miss all his bad colds cause he always seems to have a trip away during these fun times. I think that I should make him change all the dirty diapers for the next month cause that is a challenge and a half now that Jacob has decided that he really would rather not stay still for this inconvienence to his rather busy day.


We celebrated Thanksgiving with both sides of the family and managed to survive having 15 people in our tiny kitchen for dinner. Jacob had his first real Thanksgiving dinner and actually his first "real big person's food" and really seemed to enjoy the stuffing (sorry Uncle Mark but he isn't a stuffing snob!).
I have decided to take Jacob in for some Christmas pictures as I don't think the weather is going to cooperate and give us snow for any cute shots. I have even bought his winter snow gear in the hopes that we may actually experience some snow close to home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy 9-months-old day, buddy!