Friday, November 24, 2006

First Sleep-over



I am going to spend the day and night at Gramma and Grandpa's tomorrow cause my mummy & daddy are going to Whistler to have fun in the snow. Mummy says that they have to haul all my stuff over so that I will be able to sleep well and so that I don't wiggle when Gramma tries to feed me. On Sunday I am going to Church but mummy says that I will miss the sermon cause hopefully I'll be asleep but if not i can peek through the window and watch everyone. Maybe Grandpa and Gramma will take me out for lunch or maybe Christmas shopping so i can point out what I need.
I'm not sure how i will feel when Mummy and Daddy aren't there to put me to sleep, hopefully I will be able to sleep okay. Maybe Gramma will sing songs to me or Grandpa will give me a long cuddle.
I hope Mummy & Daddy bring back some snow to play in cause i want to try out my new tobaggan and snow gear.

No comments: