Friday, November 10, 2006

Going to Mummy's office

Today we went to mummy's office so that we could visit her friends.
Mummy had to ask her boss if she could change her work schedule for when she has to go back to work (boo hoo). Mummy has said that she would rather not work but spend all day with me but that if we want to move to the big house that she will need to leave me for a little while in the days. She said my Grandma's are going to look after me so I will have lots of loving and treats. Mummy also told me that I better get on the walking thing before she has to go to work cause I have to show her first. Daddy is sure that I took my first solo step in the tub last night but I am keeping it a secret.

No comments: