Saturday, November 04, 2006

Stair Climber

Well, I'm a long way from scaling Mt. Everest, but I figure that learning to climb stairs is the first step to getting there. I hope when I arrive at base camp, Mom or Dad will be behind me in case I fall backwards. Check out my climbing skills

2 comments:

Butchess said...

wow jacob!!! that's great!!! i like the movie karen!

Amy said...

Owen figured it out the other day too! Great! note the sarcasm. It was quiet, so I peeked around the corner to see what he was doing and he was up 3 stairs! And he turned around to smile at me and fell down them. That was Wednesday of last week.

On Thursday we had a babysitter over and he did the whole flight of stairs with her behind him. And he didn't fall at all. So now he goes for them everytime. Thank goodness for baby gates!