Sunday, December 03, 2006
I met the cat Santa!
Today we took my kitties to meet the "Cat Santa". My cats don't really like to ride in the car as much as I do so I had to talk to them to help them calm down. Mummy and daddy couldn't understand our secret language which sorta sounds like this meowwwwww mmm umm umm meow but the cats enjoyed having the company in the back seat. When we arrived at our destination we walked into a building that looked like it was outside but not as cold. Then we met the Cat Santa and mummy and daddy had to dump the kitties out of their houses (it looks like a fun trick and I can't wait to try it when I get big enough to lift the kitties). Whisper pee'd her blanket and then she had to sit on Santa's lap. Daddy held me and Frisbee but she wasn't cooperating so then Mummy gave daddy Sassy and she took Frisbee. Then we all looked at the camera and smiled. Mummy and Daddy said they have been taking the cats to see Santa since they've been married and that now I get to come along. As we were leaving I heard mummy say that next year we would be bringing a doggy with us, I wonder if they have a Doggy Santa too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
awww...how fun!!! did santa notice that whisper smelled a little?? he's probably used to pets getting nervous...;-)
Post a Comment