
Ha ha I'm so smart. I have figured out how to open up the baby gate that mummy and daddy have across the living room stairs. Now whenever I want I can push open the gate and climb the stairs and boy am I fast. I am also really fond of getting into things and moving them around such as the laundry hamper, my toy box and the boxes mummy gives me to play with. I know how to tip them all over and climb on top of them to reach things that look fun. Lately I have also been walking more and ya know what it's almost as fast and as fun as crawling. Mummy and Daddy keep saying some words to me when I am just having fun and then they move me or take away my fun stuff. Like the other day I was playing under the Christmas tree when an ornament fell into my hands and i didn't even get to slobber all over it before mummy took it and hung it much higher. I think they are stunting my exploratory growth stage by taking away all the fun things.
P.S a note from Jacob's mummy and daddy- We have now attached a bungie cord to the baby gate so that he can't get it open and crawl up the stairs. Of course now we get to listen to him having a temper tantrum cause he knows that it should open.


3 comments:
you are one clever kid jacob!!!
wow jacob - you have GOT to teach me some of your tricks, but shush, don't tell mommy!!!
Boy oh boy! Maybe Jacob will grow up to be an extreme daredevil, or stuntman, or even an inventor!
Post a Comment