
Mummy and Daddy said that Christmas was a fun time of the year but they forget to mention how tiring it really is. With all the new toys, paper and boxes to play with plus all the visiting it can really make a boy tired. It seems all I have done lately is get packed off into my carseat and travel to someone elses house. Mummy tells me that there is still New Years to come when we will go to Hope and play in the snow and stay at Aunty Kim and Uncle Franks house. i don't know about anyone else but all this excitement is too much for one little boy to take, it's a good thing that Christmas only comes once a year. Mummy also told me to not forget how to open presents cause in two more weeks I will be having a birthday party and i get to have a car cake with a candle in it to blow out. This sounds interesting so I will have to make sure I get enough rest before then so i can stay awake longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment