Thursday, December 07, 2006
We haf a cood
Well we are starting the month off with another cold. We have gotten one every month since August and when one of us gets sick the other one gets it too. Right now it is Jacob's turn but I can already feel it coming on. The poor kid woke up at 11pm last night crying and snotting all over the place. We managed to get him to fall back asleep with a dose of dimetapp and he slept till 8am. Of course even though he is sick it hasn't stopped him from getting into trouble. I was taking my shower this morning and so I put Jacob in his bouncy seat and not 5 minutes later he was crawling out of it so I had to get out of the shower dripping water everywhere to make sure he didn't fall out. I get back in the shower hoping that I can get the soap out of my hair before he decides to do something else. Well his something else is to stand outside the shower door and pound on it and then when that didn't work he decided to try and pull the soap basket down from the back of the toilet, then it was taking the toilet paper off the roll. Let's just say I think i got the soap out of my hair and that Jacob ended up wetter than me from me jumping in and out of the shower. If that wasn't enough, while I was trying to get dressed he is standing under the cat perch stretching up to pull Sassy's tail. The kid doesn't know when to stop and i figured that he would be all tired and clingy today. Thankfully I finally got him back down for a nap with lots of cuddles. I wonder who's going to look after me when I get sick????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh for the days of a shower in peace!!! I have to wait til Keira is napping, otherwise, she runs off with toilet paper, gets in the cupboards etc etc etc.!
Feeling your pain!
Post a Comment