Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feeling better, now on with my playing!


Both me and mummy are starting to get over our respective sicknesses and mummy even took another sick day to make sure that she is really better so it's time to get on with playing with my new toys. I got some really cool BOY toys for my birthday and I can finally play with them. I had a big party on Saturday and all my family came to sing me songs and watch me demolish some cake. Mummy and daddy were extra brave cause they didn't put any protective coverings on me and I got to smear pizza and chocolate cake everywhere and then I got to touch everyone else with my messy fingers. This was way fun! Grandma made me a cars cake and that seemed to be the theme for all my cool presents too. Mummy and daddy gave me my very own peanut car and once my legs are big enough to touch the ground I'm sure that I will be zooming around so everyone watch out.
I got all sorts of cool things like a wagon full of blocks (my cousins even thought it was fun cause they pulled me around in it), a big soft stuffed puppy that is as big as me, a cool soft touch piano and a musical book, some spiffy new duds, some winnie the pooh letters and numbers to spell my name and age out with and a cool dump truck and loader. Mummy has promised that when we move that she will let me play in all the dirt and that I can help daddy cause now I have the right equipment.
It was a very nice party and mummy said that we get to have another party with my baby friends too. I think I like turning one.

5 comments:

Amy said...

We are glad you had a great birthday party Jacob! And very glad you are fleeing better.

I paricularly like the photo of him eating the cake - he looks thrilled!

Kaelen's Mama said...

Looks like fun!

I'm glad you're feeling better Jacob!

Butchess said...

wow! looks like you had a great time!!! and we are so glad you and your mommy are feeling well enough to use those toys!

Anonymous said...

we're really glad you feel better and were able to enjoy your birthday - and you DEFINATELY looked like you enjoyed that cake!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some supr cool toys! Glad you weren't sick for your party!