Friday, February 23, 2007

Skating Fun

Today mummy and I went skating with Keira and her mummy and Ellenor and her mummy. I had lots of fun cause mummy pushed me around in the stroller really fast and then she put some funny little two bladed skates on my boots and stood me up on the ice. At first it wasn't fun cause I was very tired and I didn't really want to stand up but then she let me play in this cool car and she carried me around and skated really fast.




Then she showed the other mummy's how to spin around and make themselves dizzy. Mummy said that she wants me to really like skating so that we can share these fun times together. I think I could learn to really like it.

Here's my friends and their mummys pushing them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we had a lot of fun today - thanks for letting us know about these sessions! (and thanks for the awesome skating tips!!)

Butchess said...

that looks like loads of fun!! hopefully next time you can teach me some tricks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun guys, I'm afraid I've never been to good at skating, so I'm a little afraid!