Monday, March 05, 2007

All in a day's work!



Every Monday, I help mummy with the housework. I like to take charge of the vacuuming and sometimes when mummy decides that it is her turn to run the hose around i like to let her know whose really in charge by unplugging the vacuum on her when she's in another room.
I also like to help with the polishing (cause when mummy does it she makes the floors way too slippery). Mummy gives me a cloth or I take one and then I wipe off all the drool spots that daddy leaves on the floors. Once we have finished that, I then like to go to the windows and point out all the spots (by personally touching them)that need to be cleaned so that I can see outside. Once all the housework is done, it's time for the laundry. I'm very helpful there too! Mummy has a hard time sorting the clothes into the correct machines so I have to constantly unload them and then shut the machine doors real fast so that she doesn't accidentally put the whites in with the darks. I know that mummy really appreciates my help because she always give me a treat and tells me to please run along and play!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! Owen likes to 'help' with the cleaning too - I want to get him a little broom like Jacob has.

Unknown said...

wow...you work hard - i'd start demanding some kinda payment if i were you!

personally i like to play...whoops, sorry..."clean" with mommy's swiffer duster. i particularly like cleaning mommy's face with it!

Butchess said...

nice work jacob! sounds like you are working very hard - your mommy must really appreciate it!!