Good Friday was definitely a good day. Mummy bought me a nifty new seat and then she had daddy attach it to her bicycle. Then we loaded her bike and daddys onto the roof of daddys car and set out to Rotary trail for a little exercise. What a fun time, I got to sit in front of mummy and see everywhere that we were riding (of course I also got to expericence bugs in my teeth and eyes). We went for miles and miles and we rode over every bump there was.
Then daddy thought i should experience how
mountain biking really feels so we jumped this knarly log and flew through the air and landed safely in the dirt. Okay so we really just posed for this picture but daddy says when mummy's not with us he'll take us for a ride down peach trail and we can be real mountain bikers!
When we got home, both mummy and daddy were whining a bit about how sore their butts were. I'm not sure why cause mine felt fine. I guess the folks just aren't made for this kind of riding!


3 comments:
yay, we are bike buddies now!! we should ride together some time!
Way to go Jacob! I ride behind in a trailer, but I think your view offers you much more!!
yay!! that looks like so much fun - i'm sure you would've loved taking that jump! maybe next time...
Post a Comment