Friday, May 18, 2007

Fun times at the Steinebach household

Well I have been showing mummy and daddy and my grandmas a few new tricks that i have acquired lately and mummy managed to catch this one on film.

I call this "Where's Jacob?"


I have been busy showing the adults that baby locks are so passe. Heck I can get into the liquor glasses now and also climb onto the bar by climbing up the big stools (there's also a phone there that I have my eye on!). I can open and shut all the doors cause they have that fun knob that turns when you pull on it. My new tasks to work on are figuring out how to open the kitchen door locks, turn the bath on (already know how to turn the shower on), get into the food cupboard (I can sorta get into the one with the cereal in it) and climb out of my bed safely. I figure once I have accomplished these last tasks I will be ready for school!


Today we went to Sardis park and met up with some buddies. I had a great time on the toys and chasing the ducks and geese. I'm not sure why the geese hissed and the ducks ran away though? I even tried to share my bananna with them but they liked my sandwich better. Mummy wouldn't let me run away too far though cause she was afraid that I would try to pick up some more poopies (I thought they were rocks!)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

she may not look like it, but your mummy really does want you to keep up with the cheeky photo ops...she wants to use her new camera. keep it up the good work - the cheekier the better!

Butchess said...

glad to hear that you are still learning as quickly as ever jacob!! ...and always try to avoid the "rocks" that are soft and/or smelly...it's a good lesson in life...

Heather said...

jacob...you are such a little monkey! your poor mommy thinking something is safe and then you fool her by getting into it! talk about keeping her on her toes!