I love it when i get to go up to our property and play in the dirt. I especially like it after it rains and there are lots and lots of muddy puddles to play in. Puddles are my FAVOURITE cause they don't just make you messy but they make anyone who comes near you messy too!
Mummy has bought me all sorts of digging tools so that i can help daddy when we go up there. The other day, she bought me my very own wheelbarrow and I got to show daddy how it works by taking his chips for a stroll.
Daddy has been working very hard up at our new home and we can't wait till we get to move up there (then i can play in the dirt whenever I want!)


3 comments:
dirt is a beautiful beautiful thing!
your new place looks great jacob - nothing better than mud puddles!! and it looks like you are being very helpful for your daddy!
Nothing better than mud puddles. How exciting for you to help build your new house!
Post a Comment