Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lots and lots of fishies

This last Monday, mummy, daddy and I went into Vancouver to a place where there are tons of fishies. Some were in bigger tanks than the ones my Auntie Leasa has and some had there very own pools. There were even fish bigger than my bed! It was very cool, except everytime i thought I could touch one I kept smacking my hand on the tanks. They would swim really close and then turn really fast and swim away.





One of my favourites were the beluga whales cause they make some really high pitched noises (mummy says I sound like them when i shriek!)


and cause they can spit really far!


I also saw some otters doing a back float with their eyes closed, an enormous sealion who looked like he sould go on a diet, dolphins jumping high into the air, some lovely pink birds, a big old turtle and then i saw Nemo and Dory.

Then to top off the day, daddy changed my car seat so that i can now sit forward and watch my mummy's driving (gotta keep an eye on her cause she tends to go fast sometimes). It was a really good day and I even managed to squeeze that stubborn poo out!

4 comments:

Butchess said...

WOW!!! that sounds like a really fun place!!

Unknown said...

that place is awesome! did your mummy take you to the room where you could touch stuff? my mummy wouldn't...she was too worried i'd try to eat something!

Karen said...

What a great picture of the Beluga whale...I'll have to tell mommy and daddy to take me there this summer!

Heather said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to the aquarium Jacob!! I haven't been yet but seeing your cool pics, mommy has decided that we have to go!!