Mummy loves the summer cause you can get all sorts of fun food and she has been doing her best to introduce all of them to me. The other day I got my first taste of corn on the cob. This is really
fun food to eat cause it's one where you are actually encouraged to use your hands (it also makes a great noise when you throw it on the floor and watch it roll)
So far i have expanded my dietary consumption to include - blueberries, raspberries, fresh peas, cherries, peaches, nectarines and plums. I must say that most of them leave a pretty colour on your clothes and face and that they are super fun to squish in your fingers.
Yesterday i also got another haircut so that I can have a
cool head for the summer (personally I think it leaves more flesh for the squitos to bite). Mummy says that I look adorable and something about how she wishes that my temper would match my cuteness!
I'm not sure what she means by that!!!!!


4 comments:
cool hairdo!! i'm also liking the look of this "corn on the cob"...i shall be speaking to my mother about that one!
that's a very stylin' new hairdo my friend!! and corn on the cob - quite impressive!!!
this is olivia, by the way...
The cob does make a satisfying thump on the floor, doesn't it?!! Cool hair too, Jacob!!
Post a Comment