Sunday, July 08, 2007

We got a new "ac-tor"!



Daddy went and bought me a real live "ac-tor" and boy is it bigger than the ones I push around. I love my new ac-tor and now everytime i go up to the property i want to drive it rather than play in the dirt. But I have to let my daddy use it right now cause he needs to dig some holes so I have been very nice and patient while he drives my toy around. Apparentaly I also need to let mummy learn to drive it too! I guess I better learn to share or mummy and daddy might throw a hissy fit!

2 comments:

Butchess said...

jacob that is the BEST TOY EVER!!! you are so lucky your mommy and daddy got it for you!! can you give me a ride on it some day - you must be a very good driver if they even gave you the hat!

Unknown said...

isn't it funny how when it comes to the really good toys, parents are the worst at sharing!! tell your mummy & daddy that they are setting a poor example which will be detrimental to your social development, and they need to give you your fair share of ac-tor time too..he he he ;-)