Monday, August 27, 2007

Whew, what a busy weekend


This last weekend was a fairly active one according to my social calendar. On Friday morning we met up with some of my buddies at the park to say goodbye to Samuel who is moving to an island. I wonder if he knows how to swim???







Later that afternoon daddy skipped out of work early and we headed up to Cultus Lake waterpark. I took turns going down the slides with both mummy and daddy and then all by myself (which was a little more difficult cause I didn't slide very far- mummy says I take after daddy cause he can't slide well either!)


I had a blast (literally) playing in the spray park and i really enjoyed the little slides and climbing area.
























Then on Saturday, mummy, daddy and grandma and me all went to a store that is every little kids dream - IKEA! Mummy & daddy wanted to buy a kitchen (not sure why cause we have one and where would the new one fit??) so Grandma let me run around and test out all this neat furniture. Did you know they have a lot of places where you can run around there and climb on things and not get in trouble doing it!!! Then because we spent a long time there, mummy let me have a cinnamon bun as a good boy treat.



That evening after a power nap, we went to visit my godparents Kevin & Sherry and their kids Aidan and Ben. This was lots of fun cause Sherry kept chasing me around and the boys lent me some toys to amuse myself with. They also have this really neat door that is a little smaller than me that was fun to stick my head through and try to call the dog back in.


By Sunday the fun was just starting to get going cause we had a baby shower for my friend Olivia's baby brother. So most of my buddys came over to play while the mummies sat around playing funny games and oohing over Damien (okay he is cute for a baby that doesn't do much yet). I thought that i should check out his carseat for him before they left though so I decided to do a seat test for it and certified it all safe for him to travel home in.
I believe that after this much activity that i need to borrow daddy's blackberry to help me keep track of all my important dates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...you need a pda!