Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy



Happy Birthday Mummy.


Saturday was my mummy's birthday so I decided that I should be extra nice to her and wake her up early (again) so that we could cuddle. Then when she came to change my diaper I left her a present on the table all from me. It was a really nice book with poopie babies in it (I also left her a poopie diaper to change).

Later her and daddy left me with Nona while they went up to do some work on our new house. When they got home we had a special dinner with all my grandparents. I wasn't sure who i was supposed to show off for! After dinner, my cousins Meagen,Tessa & Craig and the other one who I have decided to call Tiny (real name Kristen) and my aunts & uncles came over to watch mummy & I blow out candles on a cake. Then i got to help mummy unwrap her presents and because it was mummy's special day I decided I should help entertain my cousins so that the adults could talk.

I learned how my cousin Craig can fart from sticking his arm up under his shirt. So I thought I should try it but i think I must have gotten it wrong cause everyone laughed when i pulled down the front of my diaper to check for farts. Who knew that farts can come from armpits too!

It was a very exciting night. Matter of fact the whole weekend was a little interesting.

5 comments:

Butchess said...

happy birthday to your mummy!!! cool bday hat too!

Butchess said...

...it's a bday hat, right??? ;-)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Karen....and well done on the entertainment Jacob!

Unknown said...

keep practising those farts, buddy...and happy birthday to ya mummy! x

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Karen! Jacob is your own little entertainer, isn't he - what a riot!