Monday, September 10, 2007

More of mummy.


Mummy told me that after this week she'll get to spend more time with me during the days cause she quit her job and will now teach kids how to skate in the evenings. But she also told me that on two of those days I will also have to share her attention with my friend Carson whose mummy has to go back to work now.

Today was one of those days. It wasn't bad except I have been told that I need to share my toys with him and wouldn't you know it, he likes the same toys I like! Apparentaly Carson also knows which toys are his cause he didn't want to share his stuffed puppy with me either! Mummy says this is good practice since I won't be going to preschool where I would learn that none of the toys are mine (they belong to the adults???). So I guess I can learn to share and I also learned that when Carson is strapped into my highchair that I can steal um i mean share his lunch with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sharing can sometimes be tough at first, but you only have to do it in front of your mummy...once she turns her back, its survival of the fittest!!!

Butchess said...

yay for your mummy! and yay for you too! that carson looks like he'll be a fun kid to play with...once you get the toy thing sorted out...