Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whiterock beach exploring

Last Sunday, Mummy,daddy and I went to the ocean to see if we could find the whales and fishies. We didn't see any whales but we did discover upon a few dead fish that the seagulls hadn't gobbled up yet. I also met two little boys who helped me build sandcastles. Mummy was really quick and so i got to stomp at least 6 castles.



Later we wandered down the beach and I danced in the water, chased the seagulls so they would fly, dug for some shells and touched some gooey sealife. Then as we headed for the boardwalk we found a new sea creature- A starfish! Mummy chased the seagull away so we could go in for a closer look, it was still alive but missing one star. After we had looked we let the seagull finish his lunch. Man those birds are crafty and quick at getting and scarfing food. I was a little disturbed at first watching them eat the poor little starfish but then daddy explained that the seagulls need to eat and it was the starfishs turn.



We finally made it to the boardwalk and i got to run down the walkway and it made great sounds, but halfway down i got tired so daddy got the opportunity to give me a piggyback ride.



Then we walked back to the car and ate our lunch while i got to pretend drive. It was a very fun day and I even managed to fall asleep on the way home which prompted daddy to take a scenic tour so that i could sleep longer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...that beach place looks sooooo cool. i REALLY need to persuade the folks to take a road trip!

Butchess said...

sounds like a GREAT adventure!!!