On June 11th I went to visit the dentist for the first time. She let me ride on the big chair and then she had me open real wide so she could count my teeth (I have 20). The I got to watch "Mr. Thirsty" suck up all the water and see the little hose squirt the water out. the best part was I got a new toothbrush and a snake!
We had a great Father's day gathering at our house for all the dads. We had all my favourite cousins over, my siblings, aunts, uncles and grandparents. It was great fun and I learned a new trick with my wagon. If you sit in your wagon and steer it down the hillside into a group of men playing bocce it will make them scatter like flies (thanks Tessa & Meagen)! i really enjoy having lots of people over to the house to play with.
A couple of days later it was Grandma's birthday and we made her some cakes and went over after dinner to help her eat them. I got into a tangle with Gunner my aunt's lab and now i sport a nice scratch on my forehead. Mummy says that maybe I will think twice about bugging the cats now that I know animals are unpredictable (sidebar - I also got sprayed a few days later for bugging our cats).
Now we are gearing up for Canada Day as mummy has promised that we can go and have fun in Abbotsford playing on all the activities. The man is also going to come and start our bulldozing so maybe, just maybe i will have my playgorund up by the first weekend in July! Yay, I like summer time fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment