Saturday, October 18, 2008

Annual Pumpkin Patch visit



This morning we headed out for our annual trek to the pumpkin patch in search of the best pumpkin and of course pictures. This year we even brought daddy along with us so he could enjoy the mucky fields.



Of course I spent most of my time on the old tractor and tried to convince the other kids not to touch the controls (I almost won except that Keira she's quick!)


This year we (Keira and I) got to ride a little tractor train through the fields, it was quite bumpy but was otherwise fun. Then daddy set up the tripod and tried to get a good shot of all of us, it was a little difficult but we managed to get most everyone facing forward (except Olivia)


Now we get to take the little pumpkin we got and carve funny faces on it and take it to Grandma and Grampa's house.

2 comments:

Butchess said...

that's a great family picture!

Unknown said...

hey tractor buddy! your mummy got some awesome shots.