Sunday, October 12, 2008

Building a wall

For the last couple weekends, mummy and daddy have been busy building a rock wall. Yesterday daddy started building the stairs and I had to supervise him to make sure they were done properly. Once it's all done, I will be able to climb up and down and test out my balancing skills.


I also had fun chalking my playground, pulling weeds and re-planting them, gravel removal and tractor supervision. It was a nice day to play outside and mummy told me that all that fresh air should help me with my cold.



Later that night after dinner we got to spend 4 hours at emergency cause I pulled my other elbow out of socket in my highchair. Mummy is thinking that maybe it's time we just sat in a chair on my knees cause this is the second time I have done this while sitting in my highchair.

Mummy and daddy were getting very tired waiting at the hospital but I did pretty good considering I didn't get to bed till midnight. Mummy is now on a rant about how we need to have a Ped's. emergency cause there were a lot of sick kids there last night and we all had to wait cause there was only one doctor on duty and it seemed that all the silly drunks who fell and hit their heads got to be seen first. On the plus side it was a medical student who put my elbow back together and now because the doctor had to instruct her, daddy seems to think that if this should happen another time he is quite capable of putting it back in all by himself. Mummy is just hoping that if it happens another time it happens earlier in the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Again????? Poor guy!! (Isn't that new Bruins project going to be a peds emergency?)

Just a warning for you tho if Steve does want to play doctor...my Dad once tried to put my Mum's dislocated thumb back in, but he trapped one of her nerves in the process! So the hospital had to re-dislocate it and do it again properly...