On Saturday we bundled up in our winter coats and headed into Mission to board the Christmas train to Vancouver. It was a family event with 3 of my cousins, my two aunts, my grandparents and mum and dad.
I had a blast on the train singing Jingle bells, running up and down the stairs
I even had fun once we got intoVancouver (though not sure if mummy did at lunch time when I was behaving like a brat- she even sat at a different table from me!) Anyways we wandered through the malls, went outside and saw some window displays, climbed up and down a chimney, milked a cow, sat on Santa's lap and ran up and down the escalators. I even got to help daddy pick out some new shoes (he wouldn't let mummy help). We had lots of fun and we even helped out the kids who wouldn't get gifts this year.
I think this might be something we can do every Christmas!

2 comments:
that sounds like a great day! we had thought about going on that but decided only half the kids would probably enjoy the whole day out...
wow!thats cool! merry christmas buddy. see ya soon.
Post a Comment