My Nona came over bright and early on Christmas day and watched me open my gifts and then we headed over to Auntie Leasa and Uncle Pete's to have lunch with mummy's family. We also got to open more presents there and I got to check out all my cousins fun gifts too. Then we headed home again to get ready to have dinner at our house with daddy's family. I got to hang out with "my girls" before going to bed. On the 26th we headed over to my grandparents for dinner and open a few more gifts. I think I must have been really good cause I sure had lots of fun.
Then to bring the week of festivities to a close we headed up to my Auntie Kim's and Uncle Franks to go tobogganing and ring in the new year. We do this every year usually so mummy can get her snow fix but this year we already had lots of snow so this was just for sledding fun.
This year uncle Frank even got to join us so I had lots of people willing to pull me up the hill. We met up with some friends and then afterwards we headed back to the house for dinner and treats. Finally it was bedtime and I got to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor while the adults welcomed in the new year (barely).
If that wasn't enough excitement, mummy, auntie Kim and I headed to Fabricland to pick up some material for new clothes and so that i could express how much fun the last couple weeks have been- All over the floor of Fabricland! Yup that's right I barfed and now I fear that I have a bug from all the excitement.


3 comments:
the sledding looks WAY cool!! (jealous much!)
hope your bug gets better soon...
sounds like some very fun family times!!
feel better soon!
sounds like you were a very good boy and santa spoiled you..lucky boy, Hayden wont use the sled he prefers to roll.....then cry because he got snow in every crevise.... then we fix it and he does it all over again aaarrrggh.
Post a Comment