Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm a big kid now!"



For the last couple weeks, mummy has been getting me to go potty more and to make it even more exciting she has bought me my very own "daddy underwears". I have been using the potty seat for at least 6 months now everymorning, evening and at nap time when I napped but I have gradually been going more often and then I learned how to not poop in my pull-ups but instead ask to go poop. Well now I have graduated to full fledged "big boy" because ever since mummy got rid of my pull-ups and I started to wear my daddy underwears I have been going pee and poop on the potty. What's even better is that I only had 3 days of accidents till I learned that when you pee in you underwears it dribbles down your legs and into your socks and sometimes when you are squating over your train tracks it gets them wet too! Now I am able to go to the bathroom all by myself and wipe my bum and shake the pee-pees off and pull up and down my clothes and as the song says "I'm a big kid now!" I have even mastered 5 nights of night time sleeps without being wet in the morning, though when asked by Grandma today if I have a potty upstairs, I informed her that "I don't have a pot to pee in".




Mummy and daddy are very excited for me and excited not to have to buy anymore diapers or pull-ups. YAY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Well done, Jacob!!!!!!!!

sheri hall said...

Nice work Jacob, that worked with Hayden too, when we got him Spidey undies...

Butchess said...

your daddy has curious george underwear - SO COOL!!!
oh - and YAY for no more diapers!
:)

Amy said...

Way to go Jacob!