I get to be an elephant! Mummy told me that next week I get to dress up in the elephant costume that Auntie Kim made me and go skate to music with all the other kids in my skating class. This event is called the annual skating carnival and apparently everyone who skates gets to dress up and skate, while people sit in the bleachers and clap hands and take videos.
Mummy said that me and the kids in my class are skating to Lion King so we all get to dress up as animals. I told mummy that I wanted to be an elephant and then Auntie Kim made me the coolest costume with a trunk, tusks and big floppy ears.
I'm looking forward to this carnival, but mummy has some ideas as to how I might react to skating in the dark while being followed by lights. Either way, I'm sure that I'll be the cutest elephant out there doing his own thing!


2 comments:
Wow! such a talented Auntie you have - LOVE the costume!
Thats more like it buddy- those are Jacob faces, in the picture Amy posted- you were smilling so sweetly I didnt recognize you.
Post a Comment