Monday, March 09, 2009

Learning to swim

I have finally gotten to the age where I can take lessons by myself and here are a few things that I have been learning.

When Daddy asked how my first lesson went and what I learned, I replied, "I peed in the pool"!

Now, I know that is not something they teach you but it was important. Some of the real things that my teacher Derick has been teaching me are - sticking my face in the water, jumpingin without hanging on to hands, kicking my legs and feet and splashing everyone in sight, blowing big bubbles and floating on my back. I am getting better each lesson and who knows maybe by the end of the lessons I will be able to hold that pee!


3 comments:

Butchess said...

wow that's pretty impressive!

Butchess said...

i meant the under water thing and the jumping in... not so much the peeing...

Unknown said...

nice job bud! (on all counts! he he he)