Monday, March 09, 2009

Some things

So lately mummy and daddy have seen or heard me do some things that just either make them laugh or shake their heads. Here are a few that made their days

Daddy brought me home the night of Grampas birthday and he asked me what we bought Grumpa - " I said spenders and a hat", Daddy asked what was special about today? " I say it's Wednesday!" Daddy says why did we get Grampa a present and I say "cause I love him".

Mummy & I were at London Drugs and while mummy was paying for her stuff I was rearranging the candy (as I like to do). When it was time to go mummy called to me and I come around the corner with a Kinder surprise egg open and a bite taken out of it. She said I was naughty and that I shouldn't have done that to which I reply "I wanted some chocolate"!

The other morning daddy was sweeping up stuff from under the pantry and I look under and said in the correct context "Get the F***king thing out of there"! Mummy's note- Before you all think that it was me who taught him this language while driving I beg to say that I use the word "freaking"!

2 comments:

Butchess said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

sheri hall said...

yes Karen I say "freaking "too I also say "shoot" and "Gosh"alot ;)