Well yesterday finally arrived and I got to tell mummy how much I love her by giving her a card and some flowers and by letting her sleep through the night. We had a great day planned with most of my aunts and uncles, my grandma and nonna all arriving later for a bbq lunch and a fun game of crocquet. Mummy planted lots of flowers earlier that day and daddy got the bbq all fired up and i played pirate with my new pirate accessories on my playhouse.





We were having such a wonderful time until someone yelled at mummy and daddy that our house was leaking water. Boy was it ever! Everyone all pitched in and started mopping up the lake that had formed in our living room, bathrooms and hallway. Then daddy phoned some people and they arrived later to set up big loud fans that would help suck up all the wet stuff.

So now I wonder what can top this excitement for next years Mothers day event?


1 comment:
yeh...you certainly set the bar high for next year!!
Post a Comment