Monday, May 04, 2009

A reason to get dressed up




On Saturday my oldest sister Brittany got married and even though I wasn't involved in the wedding, I got to dress up in my finest and help celebrate. I was even really well behaved through the ceremony and daddy let me lay on the floor when he realized that I was being quiet. Of course all niceness left when it came time for pictures and time for me to get some food into me. But mummy was prepared and bribed me quite nicely with some gummy worms and so we managed to get pictures done without much fuss.





There was some time before the reception so we went to get a bite to eat with my grandparents and aunts and uncles and I had already reached my melt down point so i was a little quarrelsome until I was promised that I could run around at a park later. I still didn't eat much and this worried mummy cause she knows that no food plus pent up energy make a bad combo.



It was time for the reception and dinner and again I ate nothing but instead ate mints and drank punch. Yes the sugar finally hit my system and I had to let it out. So I played knife, spoon and fork air guitar! I must admit I was awesome and I even snagged myself some groupies of older girls. After this though I really hit boiling point and had to be ejected from the reception bodily. I got a few slaps in on the bouncer who was the unfortunate person who got the job of forcibly removing me (yup that'd be mummy) and she got one good spank in after we left the room and then I was given some options for calming down. I choose the book reading and it worked!


Given it was now near my bed time, my parents choose to send me back to my aunt and uncles house to play with my cousins (and also hoping maybe I would crash). So off I went to wreak terror on my people and mummy and daddy stayed to dance. Later when they picked me up I crashed for real on the drive home at 11pm.



I hoping that the next wedding I attend I will be able to stay for the dancing portion as I have some great moves to show off. Instead all I got to show was my tiny 3 yr old terrors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking good, bud!