Tuesday, June 09, 2009

horsing around

So a couple weeks ago my cousin Kristen arranged for me and my friends to go for a little ride on the horses that she rides. It was a pretty hot day but that didn't discourage our enthusiasm for riding. My friends Damien, Olivia and Keira came along and even brought their parents. First I tried out riding Jewels by myself with Kristen leading her and then Kristen hopped on behind me so that mummy could get some pictures. Finally mummy and I took a little trot around the ring. I quite enjoyed the bouncing around but apparentaly the horse thought she should go faster (I think she needed a time-out). Later after we all finished having a couple rides (even Keira's mummy and nanny went- though it didn't look that English when they rode!)we got to feed the horses some apple in the field.

It was fun and mummy has promised Charlene that we will come back to visit her and the horses again.

1 comment:

sheri hall said...

awwww that looks fun, too bad we couldnt go...mom and her stupid allergies!