Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing it up at Playland













Last Saturday, Daddy took mummy, Meagen and myself to a bbq at Playland. We got to tour the PNE Prize home (which wasn't terribly exciting to Meagen and me) and have a free lunch and then we got free admission to ride the rides and play mini golf. I have discovered that there are way more rides out there than the ones you see in the malls and they are sooo much fun. I got to drive a motorcycle, a car, a boat, a helicopter, a horse, and a train. I got to slide and wander through an obstacle course, ride on the ferris wheel and make funny faces on the roller coaster. I played an interesting game of mini golf which involved throwing the ball and hitting mummy on the ankle and I even managed a hole in one (okay I took a few turns to get it).
We had loads of fun and the plus side was it tired me out so i slept all the way home. Now I'm ready to tackle Disneyworld!!










1 comment:

Butchess said...

looks like you guys had a great time!!!