Sandcastle building is fun especially when it turns into a competition. That's what happened when mummy, Tessa and Meagen started to build a castle. Daddy and Craig thought they could do a better job and so they challenged mummy's team to a little fun. This is the final product, can you guess who won?
Mummy's group was going for the free hand aproach, with moats and lots of defense

Daddy and Craig were going for the perfect, well placed look, hoping it was indestructable.

And Me, I was going for the destruction look! Cause really that's the kind of sandcastle that I like
Mummy's group was going for the free hand aproach, with moats and lots of defense
Daddy and Craig were going for the perfect, well placed look, hoping it was indestructable.
And Me, I was going for the destruction look! Cause really that's the kind of sandcastle that I like
I think I tamed him pretty well!
On the day that we left we went to visit Shannon Falls again this time Auntie Kim and Uncle Pete came along. Once again I had to show my break dancing talents and had everyone sit at the viewing area and watch me break it down. To make it legit I had them all clap at the end of each dance routine! Next year I enter "So you think you can dance"!


1 comment:
wow - that alligator is bigger than my pool!!!!
Post a Comment