Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tricks for Treating



Otherwise known as racing your friends to the houses for candy!

So last week was Halloween and it was a very exciting time. On Friday we carved our 4 little pumpkins and 1 bigger pumpkin that we grew in the garden. Mummy was surprised that i didn't want to stick my hands into the pumpkin and pull out the guts since i really like getting muddy outside. I really just wanted to cut the pumpkins but am still not old enough for that job yet so instead I just made pictures on the pumpkins for mummy and daddy to carve.
Then the big day arrived on Saturday with us going to a party at our friends house where there were lots of new toys to explore and scary foods to taste (scary in a good way).

Then it finally got dark enough for us all to don our costumes and traipse around the neighbourhood in search of the best candies. We saw some really neat houses all decorated up to scare and lots of pumpkins.

When we finished, mummy, daddy and I went to visit my cousins, and my grandparents so that i could show them my costume and so i could pick up the special treats from them. I really like Halloween and have already told mummy that I want to be a dog for next year.

1 comment:

Butchess said...

dont'cha just love it all?!?
...fantastic costume as always by the way... :)