Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tree, tree oh glorious Christmas Tree

We went and picked out our Christmas tree a few weeks back and our excurison had a few bumps involved such as trying to find a phone battery, having lunch and having a dead car battery. When we finally did get going again we had a nice drive up to the tree farm and eventually picked out the best tree there.
I got to help chop it down and help push it over and then we got to take it home and decorate it all up.
We decided to move the tree this year since we are having family over for Christmas dinner and so now it stands nice and tall in a special spot. After daddy got it all centered in the stand we got to put up the decorations which is my favourite thing to do. .
Mummy told me I had to be careful and i really was cause I didn't break one ornament (I did unfortunately erase my message from last year on my 2008 ornament which made mummy sad) I'm getting really good at putting up the ornaments but not so good at spreading them around, I like to put them all together so that they have friends.
I also like to put them really close to the bottom of the tree so the cats have something to play withSo now we are all ready for Christmas and mummy has even put tempting presents under the tree but since i helped with the wrapping I know that none of them are for me. So hurry Christmas, cause I've been a good boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

funnily enough, we also like our tree decorations on one side and near the bottom - big people just don't appreciate real art when they see it!