Today I officially turned 4 years old and guess what when I woke up my voice was still the same. I thought that it might have turned into my big boy voice but nope not yet.
Yesterday we had my birthday party and all the people that love me showed up to help celebrate with me. We had a very full house and I told mummy this morning that we need a bigger house so that next time everyone would be able to see all my presents.
My grandma decorated me a nice yellow Tractor cake and mummy put out lots of food and daddy even got my birthday video ready to show this year of all the adventures that i had this last year. Then i got to blow out my farm candles and dive into the stack of gifts.
I was quite spoiled this year and even though I got lots of nice presents I have managed to play with all of them already. Some of the things i really enjoyed are the "Motrin comtrolled car", the mini hockey sticks (both of these gifts are great for chasing the cats with, though I would never do this in front of my parents), the art easel so I can make artistic masterpieces all the time, some really fun games so we can have a game night every week now, a playmat for my trains and then mummy and daddy gave me a roundhome for my trains to sleep in and park. I can now set up a track for Thomas and his friends that is as long and wide as the rug in the living room!
I had an awesome party and then today mummy spent all morning playing with me and then tonight i got to blow out another candle on my cupcake. I am now ready to look forward to the challenges and adventures that being 4 entails.


1 comment:
very cool cake!!
happy big 04!!!
Post a Comment