One day soon I'll be ready for when Peter Pan comes to my window and takes me off to Neverland.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
I can fly, I can Fly, I can fly!
Last week we went to the park with my friend Keira and we got to ride our bikes there. I have gotten really fast at riding but you couldn't tell that day as I was experiencing a "moment". Anyway the park that we went to has a really neat skateboard place that I like to ride around on and run around on. That day I also thought it would be a great place to test out my flying skills.



One day soon I'll be ready for when Peter Pan comes to my window and takes me off to Neverland.
One day soon I'll be ready for when Peter Pan comes to my window and takes me off to Neverland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment