On Wednesday mummy and I skipped going to school cause we had errands to do and people to see. Number one on the list was to drive into Surrey to buy me some new skates cause the ones I'm wearing now just aren't strong enough for my feet anymore. I have been wearing white skates and then we stick some black tape on them but this time I really wanted to have orange tape. Alas to my disbelief they don't make orange tape so we compromised and got some bright orange laces instead. Then because I was being somewhat good mummy bought me a second pair of skates for when my feet get bigger and these ones are already black with new guards. Now I am committed to skating till at least size 13.5!
After skate shopping we headed into Abbotsford to have lunch with the gals cause it was Crazy Barb's birthday. I like having lunch with all those girls and I like going to the restuarant to watch the train drive overtop my head. What was even neater was we all got a goody bag filled with sugary treats. YUM!
But the best part of the day was when mumy said we could meet up with Hayden and Carson at the Zoo. Now you might think I was excited to see the animals but really I like running on the track and pretending to be either a train or a plane. I did stop occasionaly to look at the animals or shout at them and even pet the donkey but it really was all about running around like a uncaged animal.
You are probably thinking that after all this activity and excitement that I fell asleep on the way home but you would be wrong. We even passed Darla and noticed that both Sara and Carson were fast asleep but nope not me cause I run on and on like the energizer bunny till I crash and burn at dinner! You guessed it not a pretty site to witness but we all survived and I have lived another day to test the limits of my world.


No comments:
Post a Comment