Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween and Fall adventures


We are definitely into some Fall weather now and I'm sure that snow will soon be on it's way. We have tried to make the most of the weather but with mummy working now 4days a week now, I don't get to see my friends much. I spend 2 days a week with my grandparents and 2 days a week at Nonnas and i have been helping them with their outside clean-ups. I have helped till the gardens and move bulbs around and rake leaves and mulch around. I have been working so much that I have now told mummy that I will help her and daddy with work at home (I'm getting it in writing!)
Being so busy i have managed to squeak a few fun things such as going to Willow Farms in Abbotsford and playing with my friends and wandering thru the apple and pumpkin fields,
going for a long hike thru the Othello Tunnels with my parents and friends, having a bonfire up at the house with fiends over and of course going Trick or treating.
Along with all of this I have been taking break dancing classes on Mondays so I have some real cool moves to show off at the next family gathering. I am also in Canskate now on Wednesday with mummy and learning lots of challenging stuff, and am just finishing my first year of soccer.
Now it's time to start making Christmas lists and assuring Santa that I have been good or at least hope that he hasn't had too many spies looking at me.

No comments: