
Today I went with my mummy and Grandma and had my Christmas pictures taken. The lady took lots of pictures but when she gave me the cookies they wouldn't come off the plate. Mummy said that I behaved very well and that she wasn't going to be able to choose the best pictures so she would have to buy them all. I got to wear my winter hat, scarf and mits even though the snow wasn't real. Mummy says that when there is real snow that her and daddy will take me sledding and that I can eat all the snow (not the yellow stuff though) I want. We can't wait for it to snow.
Mummy says that soon I can go visit Santa Claus but not the real one cause he lives at the North Pole and tell him what I want for Christmas. I think i will tell him I want some music makers cause I like to boogey. I hope I don't have to wait long for this Christmas to arrive.


3 comments:
that is the cutest picture! Going to get Charlie's pic on the sled too in a couple of weeks!
Soooooo cute! I wasn't going to take Owen to get photos done, but I think I might now!
Are these from Sears? Walmart? I love the backround!
Post a Comment