Today after lunch I am going to visit my Aunty Leasa cause it's her anniversay tomorrow with Uncle Pete. Mummy made them some bananna bread and we are going to deliver it to them. Maybe Uncle Pete will be home too and we can have a cuddle. If we time it right I'll even get to visit with my cousins cause I haven't seen them for awhile even though they live in the same town. My Aunty Leasa and Aunty Kim are going to Prince George to visit my Uncle Dave. I've only seen him a couple times cause he lives far away. My other Aunty Lisa and Uncle Mark are also going to visit my other cousins and Aunty and Uncle in Ontario. I've never met them but sometimes we get to talk on the computer with them. Mummy says that maybe this summer we might fly on another plane and visit them.
Mummy bought me a big belt to wear in my highchair cause last night I wasn't a very good boy. I heard my mummy say that she was not amused even though I was smiling and laughing myself. Now this belt makes it much harder to get out of my chair, but I'm working on it. Mummy says if I get out of this then she is super gluing me to my chair. I wonder if it tastes good!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment