Monday, November 06, 2006

Vroom, Vroom



Honk, honk, here I come! I have been having lots of fun lately. My favourite game to play is sitting in the laundry hamper and pretend that I am driving a car. Mummy and daddy put a cushion in and then push me all around on the carpet while i make squealing noises. This is fun and it makes mummy and daddy laugh.
But one day, mummy let me drive her truck and it has a big wheel that I can hold on to. I like it cause it makes noises when you step on the wheel thing. Of course the truck didn't move but one day mummy says when I am really, really old and they are infirmed they will let me drive them all over the place. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea using a laundry basket! Keira used to love "surfing" on a blanket which Matt would drag around the living & dining room...until he took a corner too fast and she flew in the opposite direction! (No injuries...honest!)