Thursday, December 28, 2006

Boy in a bubble

Well, I should have seen it coming. First, I perfect the whole walking thing (check me out in this secret spy video) then I figure out how to open the baby gate,and finally, I try to take over the world with my hypnotic powers of cuteness. It worked on Santa so I figured mommy and daddy would be a cinch. But they must have got an idea from some crazy scientist 'cause they stuck me in a jar to keep me outta trouble.
Now, I'm a boy in a bubble and all I can do is make funny faces and try to get out. Oh well, I'm pretty sure they'll release me for my birthday or people will get kinda suspicious when I don't show up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol - you are funny, jacob!

Anonymous said...

Jacob! You have amazing powers to be able to make your face do that! So far, the only funny face I can make is sticking out my tongue with my mouth open, so I'll have to practice some of your moves!

Butchess said...

clever boy!!!