Then on Saturday I went for a nice long walk in the carrier on daddy's back while mummy walked beside us making faces at me. When we got home, I didn't really want to sleep so mummy and daddy had to help me with it (No we didn't knock him out!). After I got up from my nap, mummy took me shopping. I helped her pick out a new boobie sling. Of course I just liked to pull the tags off the clothes when she strolled too close to them. After ahwile I got sick of sitting in my stroller so she let me walk from one end of the mall to the other. You should see how much glass there is to smush your face up against. On the way home we stopped at the
park near my grandparents house and I got to play at all the fun play areas. Mummy let me go down the slide by myself twice but I ended up bonking my head so I wasn't too happy. I had lots of fun and then we stopped to see Grandma and Grandpa before heading home.
On Sunday we went for another walk (in my stroller this time cause it was spitting out). We walked over to Grandma Hatzl's and I got to help my daddy fix a chair and ride the vacuum. On the way home I fell asleep in my nice soft sheepskin. Once again though I made mummy and daddy help me fall asleep when we got home. I blame it on this cold that I have, it feels better when mummy and daddy hold me. After my nap we went for a car ride to visit some friends and found out they have another new baby. they have lots of nice kids to play with and they even let me play with their toys.
Now just in case you think that all I did was play this weekend. I also learned to say "more" (but sometimes I still like to scream for more), "Bib" though sometimes it sounds like "bub" and I have learned to use some sign language to tell my parents what I want. I still get frustrated and have learned that some things just annoy me cause my hands can't do everything.
My memorable part of the weekend was this afternoon when I decided that I needed to join daddy in the shower cause he looked like he was having too much fun. So when mummy opened the shower door to hand daddy something, I took that as my invitation to step in. Of course I still had on my shirt, onsie and diaper but they were minor problems. My goal was reached, I was standing under the spray with water falling on my head. Okay mummy did eventually rescue me from from wet clothes so that I could enjoy the experience au natural.
Mummy has said that tommorow is not going to be a very fun day so she's glad that I had such a good weekend. I wonder what she means by that????


No comments:
Post a Comment