Sunday, February 04, 2007

Checking out the new backyard

Today was a very busy day. This morning we went up to visit my new backyard. Mummy got me all bundled into my mucky clothes so I could walk around and check things out. I found out that my new yard is very, very muddy and mummy said that hopefully by the time we move up there we will have some grass planted so that I don't end up covered in mud everytime i step outside.
I also found out that I have my very own tire to swing on. Of course I had to taste it to make sure that it was safe to use and it was so mummy let me go for a swing.

I think I might like this new place once it's all done. There's all sorts of things that I can get into up there.

Then this afternoon we went shopping and I got to help mummy and daddy look at doors and windows. I was being very good so mummy let me out of my stroller to walk around and i met all sorts of friendly people when i was pushing my stroller into them. It was a very full day so I had a very late nap and now I'm raring to go all night long.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you are gonna have a really cool place someday soon...but dont let your mummy plant boring old grass - mud is much more fun!

Butchess said...

ooooh!! very exciting!!

sheri hall said...

hey lucky guy when it's nice and sunny and warmer we'll all have to roll around in you're backyard yeah!

Amy said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like your new backyard will be lots of fun. Lucky mom and dad getting a nice new house!