I heard my mummy say something to daddy about putting me up for sale! Now i know mummy likes sales cause she says that she can get things at good prices. Daddy likes to buy tools on sale too. But I don't quite understand why mummy and daddy want to buy me cause they already have me and all the fun things that I do. Like the last two days I have been a little grouchy. I'm not sure why but it seems that I have been wanting to sleep lots but when I'm awake everything makes me upset. I get upset when mummy puts me down, when she doesn't give me the bowl that I want, the drink quick enough, when she puts my coat on, when she takes things away from me and well you know how the rest goes. Grandma thinks that maybe I'm cutting another tooth and that this ones not as easy as the others were.
Now so you all don't think that I have been a grouch the whole time I have managed a few happier times this weekend. On Saturday, mummy and my auntie Kim and uncle Frank went to see Mike Holmes in Vancouver. He was very entertaining and I clapped and shouted for him. Then auntie Kim let me run over pushy peoples feet when they tried to block mummy from walking with us. On Sunday, we went up to the property and laughed as daddy tried to start a fire with wet wood. Then mummy let me drive in the drivers seat with her and when she asked me if I enjoyed driving I replied a resounding "NO". That night we went to help uncle Frank eat birthday cake and I got to have fun with my cousins. But on the drive home I was cranky again and making my parents wonder if some monster had taken over my body.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
well, i hope it's the new tooth thing and not a monster!! sounds like you had some fun on the weekend anyway - hope to see you soon jacob!
wow...you saw mike holmes!! coool! my daddy would be dead jealous - mommy is really fed up of daddy always asking if she's done stuff "to code"...not sure what he means, but it makes mommy want to hit him!
Post a Comment